Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Birth Story

As for my birth story, nothing much leh. Super fast! 1 hour?!

9.30am:
Big breaskfast before going for CTG
10.00am:
On CTG for half an hour.
10.30am:
Gynae checked the chart with a worried look and there's a dip in baby's heartbeat for 3 min when there's a contraction (I din even realise I had one lei) Gynae said baby destress inside, must carry him out immediately. He then asked me to call hubby and he informed him what happened. I then ask hubby to meet me direct at TMC.
10.40am:
Issued a admission letter and wants me to admit myself directly to the labour ward.
10.50am:
Reached TMC and hubby just reached from office. I was sent to the labour ward while he did the admission work.
11.00am:
Changed into hospital gown and put on CTG again. Was administered antibiotics becos of Strep B positive. I was then shaved and given enema to go loo followed by insertion of a super long tube into the bladder? It hurts, man!
11.30am:
Pushed into delivery ward.
11.40am:
Was administered GA when gynae arrives and conked out after hearing a "Hello" from him.
12pm:
Baby boy was delivered!!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker