Sunday, March 21, 2010

Medela Freestyle

My Medela Freestyle has arrived via courier since my order 6 weeks agp. Yippee! I got it at around $480 (include courier $7). It's a good deal though there's no warranty since it's a imported set from states. During Takashimaya or Isetan sale, the pump is still selling from a range to $799 to 999.

Breakdown of my pump:
Exchange Rate : US$1 ~ SG$1.4491134
Cost of pump ($299*1.4491134) : $433.28
Vpost Shipping (10% off) $38.95
Total for 1 pump : $472.23
Courier @$7 : $7.00

The risk? Should my pump breakdown, I can always get another new imported set =P

2 comments:

Baby Jade said...

wah! which website u buy from?

last time my mummy bought her PIS Limited Edition from US too. Babycentre.com
but they only accept US Credit Card.

S$400+ is super cheap leh!

btw, am having a give-away at my blog. hop over!

Lynn Tey said...

BB Jade,

Yi Yi Lynn bought the pump from one of the overseas spree thread at Singapore Motherhood forum :)

How are you and mummy doing? Have you been venturing out? Ask mummy to post some tips for babies with stuffy and snorting nose. Jie En jie jie has been having that since birth till now. She's coming 5 months old le :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker