Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fright

I had a fright today. YX's being naughty today as he refused to let me hold his hand, dashed across the zebra crossing down the slope towards the exit gantry. I shouted at him to come back but he ignored my calls. I shouted again saying I was leaving, only then did he stopped. He came back to me and I held his hands to continue the walk down the slope. Once we reached the gantry of the office, he let go of my hand and dashed across the traffic light where a van is about to turn in! Thank goodness, it stopped and there I was looking ridiculous carrying a handbag and his school bag, and holding my stomach chasing after him! I managed to catch him before he attempted to dash across the other junction. I was so mad and hit him.. reprimanding him in front of the few army boys waiting at the traffic. My goodness... hope he won't try this act again... Guess I'm really gonna get a arm wrist leash for him.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker