Sunday, December 06, 2009

Advance anniversay cum x'mas 09 Gift Exchange

It's not often that we give each other gifts. I mean DH giving me presents... DH has never taken the initiative to buy me presents not even during courtship. I've received less than 3 bouquet of flowers from him. He did buy me a pair of earrings last year for my birthday. On few occasions, we gave each other red packets instead. I decided to get him this wallet as I felt that he really deserved it. DH was so shocked when he came to know the price. Ha ha! 心痛啊! And wanna just keep and not use it.

Ken's first super branded guccissima leather wallet. Sigh.. realise Taka 10% sale 1 week later. Arhh!!!

In return, DH bought me a Longchamp Planetes. Eh... I mean I chose my present and claim from him =P This is similar to the Le Pliage collection but in a thicker coated nylon. My red Le Pliage medium long handle is sent for repair as there are 'bubbles' forming on the nylon. I like that bag very much and it's my most utilised bag. Hope I can get a 1-1 exhange. It'd be a bonus! That's the good thing about Longchamp. Never realise can send for repair FOC too! :)

Afternote: Got a call 1 week later that I can go to the Paragon outlet and chose a new piece. If higher, can just top up. Yeah! I top up $59 to get this fall/winter collection LM Nylon Large Folding Tote in orginal Longchamp motif at $274.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker