Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Depression

Does one knows when one's suffering from depression? I feel sad these days. Always on the verge of tears. Whether it's hungry, driving, in the mid of a meeting, tears can just swell. Yes. I'm sad. Over a incident I simply can't over with. Every moment that I think of it, I'll wanna cry.

These days, there's a lot of ligament pain and today, I'm starting to have a pain under my right side of the abdomen and this lasted for about half an hour. I was suddenly worried if all these distress is affecting baby or not. When I reach home, I experience some groin pain. I recall when I had #1, this only happens near the end of third trimester. Maybe it's due to carrying the big boy alot. He's around 12 kg. Sigh.. there's still a long way to go. I'm so tired...

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker